Wednesday, October 30, 2019

My life My way versus My life His way


My life My way versus My life His way
There are two ways of thinking. One is self-centred while the other, Christ and others centred.
For one, heaven will start here itself while for the other; hell begins from here and goes on to eternity. 
A brief chart.

My Life, It is God’s gift to me, through of my parents, family, and my society.
My life is mine. Only I have the authority over it. I am independent of others and I don’t have to bother and answer for anyone about it
My ways are not according to my wish, it’s always according to the wish of my God, parents, and my family. (I believe the Bible; Prov. 14: 12 and 16: 25, etc)  
I alone have the authority to decide about my ways. Its benefits and the loss are purely my responsibility. I am not answerable to anyone. I believe the bible but interpret it only as per my desire.
My money, wealth, and health are given to me by God. I am just its steward. I am accountable to God for everything He gives me. I should use it for the benefit of my God, Family, and my dear ones. (1. Cor. 4: 2). So I always lead a surrendered life in the Lord. I am dependant of God and others.
I earned my money, wealth, and health. It’s in my power to save or spend. No one can question my authority over it.
I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO ANYONE. I AM A FREE BIRD. I AM TOTALLY INDEPENDENT FROM OTHERS.
My delight is in making God, my parents and family happy.
My delight is in attaining my own happiness. It only is supreme in my life. No one has the authority to interfere with it or can question it.
My pleasure is in making my God, parents, and my dear ones happy.
My pleasure is always to please me and fulfil my desires.

Sabu Varghese. Kochi.
October 30, 2019

7 comments:

  1. Blessed by the beautiful comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirror to verify our life.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought provoking and timely reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Nugget Casino | MapyRO
    Golden Nugget is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and is open daily 24 hours. The casino's 990 room resort features 30000 square feet of gaming  Rating: 4 · 전라북도 출장마사지 ‎1,393 reviews · 안성 출장마사지 ‎Price range: 상주 출장샵 $ (Based on Average Nightly Rates for a Standard Room from our Partners)Which popular attractions are close to Golden 서산 출장안마 Nugget Casino?What are some of the property amenities at 진주 출장마사지 Golden Nugget Casino?

    ReplyDelete

My life My way versus My life His way

My life My way versus My life His way There are two ways of thinking. One is self-centred while the other, Christ and others centred. ...